fredag 23. september 2011

A mathematical curiousity?

Alrigh, last week I had a massiv downswing and i lost staggering 14 matches in a row, The probabillity of that happening is extreemly low. So last week I did perform an Alien Autopsy on my own game to check if I was totally loosing it. It showed an average of 3.9 during the downswing. Well, now it happend again. For the second time within 10 days i loose 14 matches in a row. I tell you.... The dark power of the dices are so freaking unbelivable that one of these days i'm going to be struck by lightning, and feel normal about it!!!

This is how a downswing looks like. Imagine to have this twize in two weeks: 24 lost matches, 6 won. LOL, i cant fight it! I dunno whats going on. My brainwaves are producing anti jokers....




I can't win! I am calling Mummy!!!!

Jedi...










Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar