lørdag 24. september 2011

EVENT 2: Wrong Information given about analyse results!

Dear followers. Due to the fact that i lagged behind in Event 2, and Tommy worked up a margin i figured it was impossible to catch up, I resigned the contest. I also wrote and end note where I commented on his average. I how ever had not calcultated his average thorougly, and my comments was a bit too flattering.

I was noticed by one of the viewers who actually had calculated the 23 matches posted, and found Tommys average in these matches to be 4.0. In the remaining 10 matches Tommy played a bit stronger and more stabile, so his total average should be in the range 3.5 - 3.8. I will get back with ecact number when i got the time to go through it all. It must be said though, there were a lack of normality during the entire session, leading to crazy numbers.

I appologize, the former article was written quite late, just after facing defeat. I was not quite avake and based my writing on my personal feel at the moment! I also thank the viewers that are up an awake and noticed me of the dis-information. The challenge is not about fiction, it's about the truth.

Tommy still gets the T-shirt though.

Jedi

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar