torsdag 1. september 2011

Jedi back on the scoresheet

Ait, this weeken many matches will be posted, I am just to tired now. I've been training my three year old kid the whole day, and belive me, catching salmon with a light saber is not so easy as it might sound.


Anyway, yesterdays disaster changed today, at least statt wise. We played 3 matches, where i lost on DMP the first one with 3 checkers left on the 1 point. I thought it was to become an omen for the rest of the evening, but it was not. My opononent started out pritty strong, but got trickier decicions today than yestersday. So Jedi lost the first match, statt and victory, but won the remaining, taking the double in both. Can't really complain, My comeback has lasted for  about a month now and my numbers starts to stabilize, and slowly improve. Three times WC today is acceptable. Me and Sonrik has played 16 matches out of 50. Sonrik still keeps a small lead in the challenge, but Jedi keeps returning. Thats what we always do:) All matches will all be posted, good and bad ones.

Look at my son...he does not know he is a Jedi yet. He is to young to know. With great power, comes great responsibillity. He will rise....But let him be cute for now,,,,

Jedi out...


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar