torsdag 8. september 2011

CHALLENGE ALERT: EVENT 2 The Jedi End Game

Alright. Event 1 against Sonrik is currently half through, and the score is very even. I think Sonrik leads with a couple of points. The bad news for my oppnonents all around, is that they play their game...while I am restoring mine...and it gets stronger everyday. Soon the window of opprotunity for players like Sondre, Tore etc... will be smaller...and...smaller....until they can't look out anymore. Then there will be to late! So the preassure is on...now. They can still do it...but...they are running out of time. Jedi is ressurecting!

In my current training I am now looking into critical matchscores, so therefore i wish to play a 5 point challenge, 50 matches. The good thing with 5 point matches is that you end up on critical scores very fast. It is good mental training. So...I herby call upon my current student and teammate, Tommy Nesbakk.  I look upon Tommy as a rooky. There is no doubt about his talent. But how does he perform under preassure, on the battlefield....when everybody is looking? I am very uncertain about this, but i wish to help him...to deliver! The question is, does he have the last edge. Can he fight darkness on the verge of extinction? Can he survive a massive Jedi Attack? The questions are many...you might ask...does he have answers?

I herby challenge young Mr. Nesbakk to a 50 match duel to 5 points!

JEDIMENACE VS NORTYNO


Mr. Nesbakk, you have 3 days to answer the challenge. There will be a bet on victory and statt for each match. The player with most points in the end is the winner. If you against the nature of "the force" should win the contest, you have proved yourself. You are then ready for the big game. You wil also receive the I ADMIRE THE JEDIMENACE T-shirt!

You have 3 days....The clock is ticking!





The world is watching...Defend yourself!

Jedi...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar