fredag 14. oktober 2011

The Rulette Experiment! Xristos B52

Ait dear followers. My first statistical survey is comming up.
On Play65 my nick is Atlantis Hero. As you all know, i am all about the truth. I have nothing against conspiracy theories...because...it's a lot of truth in them. Well....On Play 65 i keep playing this Xristos B52, We have played hundreds of games. Always small sessions, because i simply can't afford playing the guy. Not becaues he is better than me...i think...but he is defintely more luckier. In fact his win rate indicates that he must be the best player in the world i think. So let's put it to the test.

My hypothesis is a Rulette example. As you all know there is 50% chanse that you hit eigher black or red. My hypothesis with Xristos is how ever, that in 100 games the Rulette will hit Red an unusual prosentage! It''s as simple as that. Now we alredy have played hundreds of games, so i already know that i have been VERY unlucky, so it will be intresting to see if it continues. I have made Xristos aware of this statisitcal survey, and that can of course compromise the survey, eighter that he stopps playing me, or that i suddenly starts winning.

Well, I am all about sience. As you know they just found particles traveling faster than light...meaning...i've been right all these years. You guys can't even spell time travel.

I willl start posting matches. I will also put all the games i have in the past against Xristos on Batch Analyse. I mean, a player with such a winrate deserves some recognition. Maybe he is the best in the world!

Anyway...i think its gonna be expensive as i loose about 50 in average every time i play him, but....anything for some exitement. If the experiment shows that i am wrong, nothing would make me happier, and Xristos has qualified for the famious T-shirt that looks like this:

I WISH I WAS....

A JEDI....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar