søndag 23. oktober 2011

The Rulette Experiment: Conclusion!

Alright. My hypothesis about  the Rulette hitting red with an unusal rate during 100 games was not supported at all. In fact it hit black the most during the experiment. I then sat XG on rolling out all our games. When he had analysed about 250 games my house suffered a electrical power loss, then the J.E.D.I computer network got an blue screen. It crashed and burned! This have never happend before. I had to buy a new laptop! Well, that was not the worst thing that could happend. It was old...and needed to rest!

Anyway, last time i checked the profile it said that the rulette indeed hit red more often than black. The numbers idicated that I had not been very lucky,  but  it was not outside any x-file parameters. Meaning...It was no X-file!  In other words, nothing out of the ordianry eccept being unlucky inside acceptable frames. Due to my computer crash not all the games got analysed. I think i missed out on about 80-100 games.

I also checked what XG said about dice distribution, and all paramters checked out ok.

So, since everything comes down  to the numbers..., my hypothesis did not hold up and Xristos won the t-shirt. He has still not claimed it though.

I can only conclude that this is another example that the human psycology is fragile. Fox Mulder needs Scully (XG) and visa versa.

So not only did Xristos win against me. His games also fried my computer! Thats a bad week!





I still own a spaceship though!!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar