onsdag 19. oktober 2011

The Rulette Experiment: Part 2

Ait. It looks like Xristos wins the T-shirt.

After 90 games the strenght is equal and luck is ignisificant. Atlantis is 3 points up.So moneywise...we both got screwed, and Play was the big winner.

No matter what happens in the 10 following games, nothing abnormal can happend with the numbers.

So my hypothesis about the rulette hitting Red with an unusual target rate was not supported, at least concerning the 100 games that originally was the experiment.

I will how ever just for fun analyse all the previous games to see if the numbers change radically. How ever in the framework i put for this experiment 100 games, i was wrong. The only thing i really prooved was my own paranoia!

So Xristos. Please send you adress to me at pedersengeir@live.no  and I will send you the T-shirt as promised. It's a quality T-shirt, no cheap stuff!

You won it fair and square!

Jedi...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar