onsdag 19. oktober 2011

The Rulette Experiment: Part one

Background:

I started playing backgammon again after almost 5 years in retirement. I got back on play65 and started playing this Xristos guy among others. Now...I just couldn't win....and i lost kind of big. So i figured, lets put it to a test.



Atlantis Hero













                VS


Xristo B52, or as i like to call him, the good greek doctor. Dr. House!











Method:
I use XG. This experiment only covers 100 games. I realize now that a 100 games might be a far to small sample when it comes to cash games, and i might expand this experiment to include lets say a 1000 games.

Before these 100 games, i had not won a single session against Xristos. What can be a flaw to my method is that i notifed Xristos about the experiment before we started playing the ongoing 100
games. I will therefore also analyse all previous games where i consistantly lost, to see if there are critical changes after i went public with this experiment.



Results so far after 74 of 100 games are played are:

Xg concider us quite equal in strenght. Since i have not asked Xristos if it is ok to use his PR i will hide this information partly:

I played on x, 56
Xristos on x,63

So there were no difference in strenght.

Then we go to the luck for these 74 games: The luck shows an ignisificant result on 0.0019

Atlantis Hero won 14 points in this session.

This does of course not support my hytotheses, and if these results stay valid i will have to send Xristos the famous T-shirt with the incsprition:

I Wish I Was 
A JEDI....

How ever. I will now start to include all the previous games, to see if critical changes have occured after i went public with this. The fact that i made the survey public before we played...has of course made the validity of the survey a bit shaky.

When all games are played i will publish the results together with previous games. We will also go in detail and see what XG says about the Dice Distribution, and the anslyze process concerning the distribution.If there are any irragularitis with the dice distribution analyses, i will ask a proffesor in statistical siences at the universeity of Tromso what these numbers really means.

I wish you all well.

Jedi out!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar