fredag 26. august 2011

Introduction to the Jedi Challenge

Dear viewer. My name is Geir Pedersen. After i crashed in Roswell in 1945 people started calling me the Jedi. This blog will be a thematically approach towards backgammon.

I was a professional player until 2008 when i decided to retire. Due to new development in my life, i am now returning. On Grid Gammon, which by the way is under Jedi protection, my nick is JediMenace, on Play65 my nick is Atlantis Hero. This blogg will be a chronicle of my resurrection. I will invite or accept challenges from other skillful players who are willing to share their strenght and weaknesses to the world. This blog will be a tool for my own comeback to the game. My goal is to to rise back  to my old level of play, and maybe even beyond. I am willing to share the efforts it takes to increase the Jedi Power. It will be frustration, errors, blunders... doubts and despair. But that is how it goes. Nothing comes for free, even for an Alien like myself. Several challenges will be displayed on this blog. There will be heads up match challenges, there will be money game challenges, and the public will be able to follow the development, and even contribute with comments if they like. Interesting plays, big mistakes and horrendous scenarios in the universe of backgammon will be discussed here There will be comments on positions both from me and my opponents. We will also see if the Jedi prevails after many years in retirement at Area 51.

First challenge up will be 50 matches to 9 -point. The battle will happen on Grid Gammon against fellow Norwegian Sondre Rike, nick name Sonrik. Scores, analyses and info about the challenge will be updated every day, at least the days we are playing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar